Monday 14 January 2008

Welcome

I'm a fan of Sky Poker. I like the speed of the tournaments (from 650 players to heads-up in under 150 minutes!). I like the live TV every evening with its fine array of commentators and guests. I like the interactivity: not only can you get your emails read out live or on "The Club", but several regular players have been invited onto the show. I was disappointed when GetMintedPoker Live stopped its live show (All hail the Axxeman!) but, technically speaking, Sky's show is a great improvement.

I guess another important reason I'm an SP fan is that I've made money: over £4,000 since I invested £140 in September. Most of that is from tourneys, but lately, as my tourney form has sagged, my cash game has improved. I was up £600 in 11 days (until I c*cked up last night and gave £150 of it back). Nothing bigtime, but :-)

No comments: